Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Busting out of my jeans!!

I really am starting to think I'm carrying twins. If I'm not, I'll be surprised and wonder WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON INSIDE OF ME!
I've gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks... Tell me something weird isn't happening. Started off at 138 for my regular check up at 5 weeks (didn't know I was pregnant).
8 weeks, 1 day - 136 pounds. Lost 2 pounds from my last check up.
Weighed myself today (3 days shy of being 12 weeks) and I'm 142!!!!!!

So, are there any bets for Monday's appointment that I'll have more than 1 heartbeat? Think I'll get my first ultra-sound? HA! We'll see.

Until then, pray for me and the health of my baby(ies)

Enjoy the last weekend before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment