Wow. Today, I woke up at 4:30 with Owen. Today is Friday so I knew once he went back to sleep, Ayden would need to wake up at 6:00 to get ready for school.
So, because I'm nuts, I worked out when Owen went back to sleep which was right at 5:15. As soon as I finished working out, I grabbed my protein shake, water and my breath and then got around with Ayden. He was off to school and Owen, after he woke up from his nap, and I waved goodbye to the bus. "Bye, Bye Ayden!"
So, since then, I have been busting my tail all day trying to get this house cleaned and in order for the market. I talked Todd into moving our living room furniture since we have a lot of it. We're thinking about staging it with a ton less furniture and I guess just moving it all into our trailer for storage.
I can say that when this house is officially on the market, I will be happy! Today has been tough. My hands are SO dry and they hurt but it's all worth it.
Nothing is worth doing if you don't do it well, right? I cannot wait to move home. I always wanted to live somewhere else. I just wanted to get away but FL is my home and I like it there.. well, AL will be our new home. ROLL TIDE! haha NOT :)
Anyways .. I've been up for 10 hours and I am pooped and will more than likely go to sleep early tonight but it's all been worth it. Tons more to do to today. Tomorrow we'll be outside working on the dead flowers/shrubs. BRR!
I really hope you're having a good day! And remember, anything worth doing is worth doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment