Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Friday, February 18, 2011

You're perfect to me

...Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me!

 
This is one of Pink's new songs. It is explicit with the FBomb so get the good version instead of the F Version. I must say, this song was on tv the other day and if Todd wasn't walking around I probably would've ended up bawling my eyes out.
 
I always think I can be prettier, more toned, less flabby .. but you know what? I am perfect to someone - to my children and my husband and my God. I don't have to worry about what you think about me because I know I am loved and I am pretty and I am blessed and I am perfect in God's eyes.
 
This is a good running song, which is why I initially downloaded it, but I love the message in the song and could probably play it the entire run and not get bored with it.
 
That song and "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars are for women - 100%! I have a lot more that I'm getting on my ipod but I just thought I'd share those :)

1 comment: