So, I have found zero relief from being pregnant. I went to Babies R Us the other day to see if "preggie pops" and some "wellness tea" will make me start feeling better. So far, I think it might be mental or now that I'm working, I have to keep my mind off of it? Who knows.. I hope the doctor will be able to give me something at my appointment tomorrow.
I'm so glad I don't have to work tomorrow. I took the day off for my appointment since it's like 1 hour away from my house and then we're going to eat lunch with Ayden as long as we get back to NC on time. Working on Wednesday, hoping we are let out early.. we'll see about that though.
I'm ready for a 4-day weekend. I guess I'm ready for it the most because I can lay around and take naps and hope that I don't puke anything up =) Oh, the joys of being pregnant!
Anywho, I will post about my appointment after I am home tomorrow.. Hope to get an ultrasound, but I'm doubting it for some reason. Oh well - we'll have to guess at how far along I am for a little bit longer (I'm thinking I'm on my 8th week.. We'll see)
Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear (read) about your appointment. I hope you get an ultrasound.:)
ReplyDelete