Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

OKAY I LIED TO YOU!!!!!!!

We are having a baby. In like 8 or 9 months. Seriously.

HA!

The Lord works in mysterious ways but I am so proud to be a new mommy again even though morning sickness is making me sick.. literally. I don't know how far along I am but the pregnancy predictor said I could be at 7 weeks.. Not so sure about that, but hey, it could be right.

We have my first appointment on the 24th of November. After I make sure all is good (which I know it is. I have to see to believe) we will tell Ayden the good news. I can't wait to tell him. It's going to be so hard keeping that a secret from him since he really wants a baby brother or 'stister'.


So, I haven't told hardly anyone but I'm sure it'll get around.. There aren't many people that view this so I thought it would be okay to post. I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE!


Anyways, looks like another summer baby for us! =D


3 comments: