Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Monday, December 7, 2009

10 Weeks

Today marks the 10th week, 2.5 months. I have strange eating habits and am tired of feeling this way. I force myself to eat something in the morning because my belly hurts and then I get two bites in and start getting sick. So, I eat a snack or two at work and by the time it's 10:30am, I have begun eating my lunch or have already finished it. Then, I decide if I want chow hall food (EW!) and take myself out to 'town' to get something else to eat. I guess I should pack more to eat but why... when I can get away from here and get something else.

Today, I have to drop off a prescription, go to the post office, probably end up at Subway then head back to get my prescription and come back to work. Good thing is, I'll only have like 2.5 more hours left in my work day, so it ends up pretty good!

My wonderful (I never knew how wonderful he was until I got pregnant.. seriously) husband is picking up some yummy fresh fish today and grilling it for dinner. I'm allowed 3 servings a week and haven't had any fish in quite sometime so I'm looking forward to it. I hope we have steak fries too!

Thankfully, almost near the end of the first trimester. December 21st we'll be able to hear the heart beat and then at my 20th week, we'll get the first and probably only ultrasound (POO!)

2 comments: