Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

16 weeeks - 4 months baby!

I am 16 weeks pregnant.. well, tomorrow I will be so I'm a little early. I'm so excited to have my appointment on Friday. Even though I won't have a u/s until week 20, it's always exciting to hear the heart beat.

Hoping things goes well at my job.. Last night I was really stressed and felt like I was already having braxton hicks. Not sure if that's what happened but that's what I am thinking.

Hopefully I am done taking my phenagren. I didn't take it last night and I felt fine this morning. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

5 months and I get to hold little baby #2!

2 comments:

  1. 16 weeks already?? Wow! I can't believe you don't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks. That's CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rub it in a little more, Macey.. haha

    ReplyDelete