Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sustain Me!

Wow, I was reading a verse from today's little e-mail devotional and it struck a cord and man, I am happy!

Isaiah 46:4, "Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." (NIV)

When I am down and sad, all I do is think about the little things that make me upset and I get even more sad. But why? I have a loving God who will sustain and rescue me! Do you know what this means!?! It's more than an amazing thing.. it's LIFE! Even when I am old, the Lord will be next to me and will take me safely to the next day.

It's like that amount of food I need to get me going in the morning so I don't pass out.. it's like the gas in my truck to take me places.. He should be first in our lives because He's the only one who can carry us where we belong.

I'm praying for a long, healthy life and you know what? I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength!

BTW, I received my 5 books and have started reading one by Dave Ramsey.. it's amazing how someone can write a book to help millions and put verses here or there. Picking that book out, I didn't know he was a Christian but I'm sure he's helped a ton of people save their financial lives and bring some to the Lord. I'm praying for financial peace.. BRING IT ON, LORD!

Have a BLESSED and joyous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment