I am getting induced the last week of June (Hopefully Friday the 25th but I can't get everything I wish for.)
I am totally nervous and have been so moody lately. Thankfully it hasn't been since about week 32, but the moodiness really wears me out and it makes home life hard. Todd is awesome and just ignores my moods. I try not to talk to anyone when I'm upset but I know I still have this thing around me screaming "IM PISSED LEAVE ME BE!" I'm blaming it on my hormones. It sucks.
I guess I'm waiting on the house to sell - waiting on someone to look at it and fall in love with it. It's a burden and we're nervous no one will want it, but we keep praying and trucking!
Since I'm moody, I'm keeping it short - I don't feel like typing.
Hope you're doing better than me!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment