Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

31 weeks - 9 to go. Really?

I have not posted anything lately. I've been exhausted beyond belief, which I guess is normal. I'm so tired during the week and lucky me, not too tired on the weekend to enjoy it. Today was 90+ out and I laid out for a good 3 hours. I am a little pink but didn't burn. We had a great time outside today. I laid out while Todd pitched to Ayden. My boy can hit a ball! I read a dessert magazine I picked up at Lowe's the other weekend and now I have a craving for all the foods in there. There's one I am excited to make for July 4th. Hopefully I won't be in the hospital then (It's my favorite holiday.)

Back to my pregnancy.. I go back next Thursday during my 32nd week. I believe I will be going back every 2 weeks and then every week when I hit the 36 week mark. My doctor is on board with induction. Lots of walking and activity and I'm hoping I'll dilate properly so that I can be induced. I'd love to have Owen in June so my selfishness can get me home July 4th. If not, it's okay, but I really want to be home then.

Todd's folks and my folks are coming down as soon as we find out the date. It'll be a full house, but once they all leave and Ayden goes to FL with my folks, it's going to be so quiet! Minus the times the baby is crying :) As sad as it sounds, I'm looking forward to the crying. It awesome to be able to comfort your child when he's upset. I can't wait to see my husband with his very own flesh and blood. The boy was jamming and I mean JAMMING the other night in my belly for at least 2 hours (at one point I was over all the movement!). I looked over and Todd had tears in his eyes. That man can be so hard and have such a hard shell, but he can be such a softy when it comes to certain things. It makes me realize how sweet and caring he is. He is already a great daddy to Ayden, but I think this new birth will change him even more. I can't wait to see us transform as a family.

As soon as I get all dolled up - very hard to do with a lump on your front - I will take some pictures and post them. Don't let me forget!

God has blessed us immeasurably!

No comments:

Post a Comment