Today I went in to the doctor and got my first check since I had a pap last September. I am happy to report that I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. My doc doesn't think I'll have the baby early, but since I'm already half-way effaced, I'm a tad concerned. Not concerned in a bad way, just worried my folks and Todd's folks won't be here in time in case he comes early. They are both 13+ hours away from us here in North Carolina so it'll be nice if he actually comes on his induction date - which I might add is July 2nd. Just 3 days before my due date.
Everything is going well. The baby's heart rate always sounds so good. It never gets old listening to it! I've only gained 22 pounds, Yes!! That's how much I weighed the day I gave birth to Ayden. I'm very glad this pregnancy has gone on without a hitch. No problems have ever happened. I am very blessed.
Things at work are actually going great. We have a new boss - he's been there about a month-ish now? I love working with him. He's a mentor, which is what we've never had in my department. He is always encouraging and gives compliments when they have been earned.. which also never happened in my department before he came along. He's great. I hope he lasts because it's people like him, with a great attitude and fresh ideas that'll help my department grow. I really wish I didn't have to go back to work after Owen is born, but I'm glad I won't have to go back to a hellacious work place. Very happy about that.
Ayden just finished his last day of 1st grade. It's amazing how fast time flies. Just yesterday I remember finding out I was pregnant and now he'll be 7 in August and in 2nd grade. WOW! He is so sweet and kind-hearted. I couldn't have ever dreamed up a better child than this kid. He has been and always will be mmy saving grace.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment