Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here's to an early New Years Resolution

Well, it's been 15 months since I was able to work out and I started again this past week. My neighbor sent me her copy of 30-Day Shred and I've done it 3 times already. Level one has kicked my butt, but in a good way. I love the feeling of working out and getting healthy again. It's been too long since I looked and felt good. I'm glad she sent it to me! I bought a used copy from amazon.com with my swagbucks FOR FREE!!! and it should be here this week so I can return the neighbors copy.
The only goal I am setting for myself this year is to be healthy. I have tons of allergy problems and get sinus infections that kick my tail. I don't know how I'm going to do it without my allergy shots, but I am going to find something that makes me well if I get sick. Working out will help fight infection and it will make me feel pretty again. I haven't felt pretty in so long!
What are your goals? :)

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you are working out again - I know how much you like it! :)
    My resolution is to share what I know with other people so that I can put some good back into the world.
    I love you & happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a wonderful resolution. I hope you do it. MAKE A LIST :) and stick to it. I love you, sister!

    ReplyDelete