Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's been a while blogger, I missed you!

It's been a while. I think I missed talking to you. I'm glad to be back and finally have some time to post. I've been reading some other blogs lately and am really sad and depressed after seeing them. It puts my spirit in such a bad mood and then my heart just drops and I am upset so hopefully I haven't done that to anyone.

Let's see here, Owen is now 5 months old. He wears 9-12 month clothes and is roughly 21-22 pounds. I have a great eater on my hands but man is this kid heavy! He is such a joy to have around and almost always has a smile on his face. It's nice to see that sweetness in this small body. I am blessed to have two great kids!!!

Ayden is 7 and doing well in 2nd grade. We just had a change in our family name.. well, he did :) His name is now Ayden McCoy-Kennedy Schrader!! YAY! It's official! He was adopted by my husband and the paperwork finally went through on November 30, 2010. Bless his heart, he is still clueless about the name change. I was talking to him tonight about it and told him me and daddy have known each other for 6 years and that he is 7. It did not enter his mind at all. Apparently, this is for a reason since it was the 2nd time I tried to talk to him about it. All is well in this house and I will not ruin anything if I'm able to.

Todd and I are doing great! It's always good to hear that, isn't it? We're going on 4 years of marriage - a few more months and it'll be our anniversary. Time sure does fly. I'm amazed at how much closer we get every day. I love that man endlessly <3

As for me.. well I'm part of the Stay-at-home-mom's club now. I really enjoy spending my time with Owen and seeing Ayden get off the bus and not go to a crappy daycare. He loves spending time with me. I hope that never changes. I have a lot of baby time and don't have a lot of 'me' time, but I'm okay with that. When he takes his 2-hour naps, I enjoy watching tv or just sitting.. or taking a nap as well!

My long-term goal, to be a mentor to young women. I don't know when or how, but I know I've saved one baby's life already and to me, my life is a success!!! Anywho, I hope you are well.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment