Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hi. I'm Angela and I have a problem!

You know how you can go to church and it's like the pastor is talking directly to you? I think God does that to me in words of people around me. In the past 3 weeks, 3 people have talked about friendship and not knowing how to speak to strangers or how to approach someone in conversation.

Something similar happened to me with tanning in a tanning bed.. and I quit going, but that's besides the point.

My point is that I have a problem. I have family and very very few friends. I would love to have a friend or two that have kids and understand me, and what I'm going through.. not that I'm going through anything right now, but.. I don't know, just to have a friend. Someone who's there to encourage me and just be my friend! haha

I have people in my life that are nice to me but I can truly say I have maybe 4 friends. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but that's what I have. I know that these 4 people would be there for me in a hot-minute if I needed them, so what am I complaining about?

How do you talk to people? How do you meet people that aren't crazy, or weird, or swingers (seriously) or their kids aren't bad?? I think my main 'problem' with meeting people is they don't discipline their kids and I don't want to hang out with them if the kids are bad. I can not handle parents with bad kids because I think it shows a lack of responsibility on the parent's part. Bad kids = lazy parents.

BLAH! :)

I guess sometimes I feel like I don't have a personality, that I'm just a mom and a wife and that's all I have to offer. My kids are awesome and loved but that shouldn't define who I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment