Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

What we're up to..

We're finally moving back home. Our renters are moving out in August!! We're so excited to get back home to our family and the handful of friends we have left. It's funny, you invite people to weddings and baby showers and people don't RSVP or show up when they say they'll come.. Sometimes those are the people you don't want in your life anymore. Anyway. We have our house for sale still and hope that it sells quickly! Once it sells, we'll just have a mortgage payment in FL and that will be all we owe. It's amazing how not worrying about payments can revive your life. Now we have to find a good church to get into. Something that won't scare Todd off! Although, I'm not all about speaking in tongues in the middle of service.. that really gets me upset. We've got a lot on our minds when we move home and hope that it goes smoothly. The kids and I are moving back in June so a 2-day trip will be interesting to say the least. I'm sure we'll be fine. So, we're staying with my mom until August 1 and then we've rented a condo on Perdido Beach for the month of August and I cannot wait!

So, with my 'handful of friends' .. I'm hoping I can find some good women to hang out with. I sometimes think how sad and lonely I am not having anyone to talk to but I have to realize that a part of that problem is .. well.. me. I am afraid to socialize because I'm afraid I'll get hurt or that people won't like me. I gotta get into some sort of mommy-and-me group or something!

Ugh.

The boys are good. Owen is 10.5 months old and is finally crawling! He has 8 teeth and is a handful but so much fun! Ayden is almost done with school and is on his 3rd year of baseball and is loving it. Batting from a pitching machine is much harder than underhand, but he's doing great regardless.

Todd is well and is working hard for us. I'm so thankful I'm able to stay at home with the kids. It's something I never thought I'd want to do, but it truly gives my heart joy and I feel like this is why I'm alive right now.

Just a few more weeks and we'll be home... CAN NOT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment