All I can do today is laugh. My friend, Christy, posted something today. She said she is glad God's mercy's are new each morning. Girl, you are so right!
Today, I had my ENT follow-up appointment for the allergy test I had in July. I found out that I'm allergic to everything they testd me for. I knew that already, but it's hard to think about when you get the results. All I can do is pray for healing and if you pray, please pray specifically for this for me. I've had problems with allergies since I was in elementary school - mom would have to pick me up and take me home because they got so bad at times. Pray without ceasing! That's what I'll be doing - so if you think of me - just pray for healing. I started off saying all I can do today is laugh. My ENT also said I'm eligible for a hearing aid. I'm only 26! AH! Oh and my ear is crazy.. I'll tell you about that another time.
I had to take my friend home from work today because her allergies are just as bad as mine. She, however, will go into anaphalactic (sp?) shock if she isn't careful.
Friday, I go to the orthopedic specialist to see if surgery will be in my future (of course unless the Lord heals my lovely back). 5 years ago, my x-rays showed a 31 degree curve in my back. 2 years ago it progressed to 37 degrees and on my most recent x-rays, I am now at a 42 degree curve. It's painful at times and I know my body would be more healthy if my nerves were getting more signals to parts of my body. So, Okay, IF you pray for me =) .. pray for healing from head to toe. Specifially allergies and back.
I guess today I needed to let you know how I feel in the hopes of prayer! I cannot wait for tomorrow .. Mornings are always the best!
Hearing aid?? Seriously?
ReplyDeleteAre you going to have to get one of those special phones for people with hearing difficulties? :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, you will be in my prayers!
yes, I'm sure I'll have the "Help, I've fallen and can't get up" bracelet too! ha
ReplyDelete