Today, I will start off by saying this will be a short post (maybe). I forgot how good it really feels to freely type on here and not feel bad about saying anything. I feel like I am clueless and my life is pointless and going no where. Well, that's how it feels anyway when I don't read my Bible or do studies in the mornings. I recently purchased a new book so I hope it's what I need. God always seems to put things in my life right when I need it. Hopefully I can help encourage others to read devotionals and to truly be happy!
www.proverbs31.org is such a God-send to me and I have passed it along to others hoping it will help them along like it has been helping me. I tend to love the Lord and then I fail and hit rock bottom then come back to the Lord simply by being sad and hitting rock bottom. That's where I am at right now.. Well, I am on the way up and looking at my Light again.
Just to share and then I'll be on my way to baithing my son and cleaning up the house so my husband doesn't have to this week:
Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." (NIV)
Pslam 34:4 "I sought the LORD, and He answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." (NIV)
2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and love, and of a sound mind." (KJB)
I am not afraid of what will happen.. I can't wait for God to put my family where he needs us to be.
Enjoy your day! It's a gift!
Hey girl... I love reading blogs and catching up on all my friend's lives, so I'll "follow" yours. Me and Mikey have one too... www.littlegrady.blogspot.com :)
ReplyDelete