Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

By far, the BEST night of my life

Do you want to know something? I led Ayden to the Lord last night! We were reading some of his Bible stories and just happened to flip to the last page where it had a picture of the Lamb’s book of life. Before I read it to him, I told him about it and how my name is in that book so when I go to heaven, they will ask my name and see it printed in the book and let me enter and not have to go to hell. He was so excited that he just started praying and asked God to come into his heart so his name would be in that book. Isn’t that awesome! Then, my son witnessed to Todd =) He took his book and made him read it ..
I'm so excited, as a mother, to be able to lead her child to Christ. I didn't know how awesome it would be but I'm glad I was able to and not anyone else! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment