Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm just pooped

I know every job has it's hoochies that try to take your man. I know every job you'll end up hating one person. I know every job will stress you out every now and then, but do I really need to be stressed?
I won't be there this winter, if all goes according to plan, so I'm busting my tail for what? Job security? I haven't taken a lunch break in 1.5 weeks and I am just getting tired. Along with working 9+ hours a day, I come home and have to 'deal' with home life. Sad that I just 'deal' with it right now but I am just tired and stressed...

15 weeks and counting.. I can't wait for my 5 month appt to HOPEFULLY get an ultrasound. If only I could be that lucky.

...gotta get happy and de-stress.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your job isn't fun right now.:( We just had a two week break and I SO didn't want to go back to work today. I totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you adjust back to it. I always need a vacation from my vacation!
    Things are good today.. I took a lunch break and am doing pretty good, surprisingly!

    ReplyDelete