Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Friday, February 26, 2010

22 weeks, a little early

So,
This is my 22nd week blog. I'm a few days early but I forget to post sometimes. Still at 149 pounds, which is amazing considering how my belly has just popped out the past week. My uterus is growing still and it's growing a little above my belly button now. Sad to say, but it's starting to pop out =( I hated that with Ayden and I'll hate it again with Owen. Oh well. Anywho, the boy kicks all the time. I went in for another appointment yesterday and he tried to listen to the heartbeat. He found it and the baby moved away from it.. he said he heard it and said 'there's no use today, he's moving too much.' ha! I KNOW! He moves all the time. Well, my back hurts constantly.. probably time to invest in a full body pillow this weekend and get more comfy in bed and get something to help my back while I'm at my desk all day at work. Ayden is always hugging my belly and kissing it. He asks me to pull up my shirt so he can kiss little Owen. He's going to be such a big helper and a great big brother.
Todd is being sweet to me.. he's always asking how I feel and asks how 'we' are doing =) He's getting the house ready to put on the market. We have to retile the shower and possibly the bathroom floor and then it's going online. No more waiting around.. it's time to get back down to Florida.
It's about time for another meal.. I have stawberries waiting on me next. MMM! Have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment