Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

OOOOH Sundays..

How I love them but hate to see them go by at the end of the night. I'm really hoping i'll be able to stay at home with Owen after he's born. It's hard waking up every day and going to work. It pretty much sucks. I love what I get to do (I hate the data entry part of my job, but I like knowing people are getting proper training on their weapons), but I cannot stand my boss. He's a frickin' northerner (I pretty much dislike all northerner's) with a personality problem - ie, he doesn't have a personality. So, he's supposedly this awesome "Sales" guy, but without a personality, sorry president, I don't buy it. Oh yes, that's right! He's your cousin!! He must be perfect for the job then! DOH! I just don't see how someone with zero military/LE experience is a VP over anything at this company.. It just irritates me to no end. I'm the only one in the department that hasn't gotten written up this year yet. The only time I've ever been written up was last year because I READ AN EMAIL.. Long story. Anyway. I'd really, REALLY like it if I didn't have to work after the baby is here. I am going to milk it for all it's worth and take off 12 weeks if my plan of not working falls through. 3 months - man, it's going to be hard going back to work after that so my man needs to figure out what he's going to do. =)
Today was a beautiful day out - cold. 48 was the high. Not a cloud in the sky right now. We seldom get those days in the winter up here so when we do, we LOVE it. Working on the shower to get it re-tiled and then this bad boy of a house is going on the market. We're moving to FL this year.. NO MATTER WHAT! Moving here really helped our marriage, but we hate it here. There's nothing but cold/harsh winters and the summers aren't so great - not being able to swim in the gulf, besides while we were in Pcola this summer, REALLY SUCKS! The Atlantic is so cold. It is like having ice cubes in the water.. We're ready for Florida and we can't get there fast enough! So, pray for us and the selling of our home. Our hearts are desiring for peace in FL and we'd like to sell this place and move as soon as possible! Happy Sunday! Tomorrow is March 1st already! Two weeks later, the time changes and before you know it - spring will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment