Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My heart is hurting for her

(I hope you don't mind me posting)
My friend, I've known her since 2nd grade, was pregnant .. She was due just 2 weeks after me. My dear, sweet, God-fearing friend lost her little one recently and I am speachless. My heart hurts. My tears are flowing. I can only give her the reassurance of my prayers and that's all I can do for her. I wish I was there with her, to hug her and love on her and to tell her that God has her in his hands. This will be used to bless others. This is an amazing gift that wasn't brought into this world for some reason. God has it in control. I have no doubt, not a shadow of a doubt that His good and perfect timing is taking over and the God who is in charge will restore her faith. She will be renewed. She will use this for the glory of God and will be able to share her stories, her words, her writing.. She will be used and she will know that she is fearfully and wonderfully made. Her body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and nothing will defeat her. She is an amazing Proverbs 31 wife and all who know her, know she is being blessed in ways she cannot even imagine. The Lord is pleased with you, friend. He loves you. He cares for you. He has blessed you and will continue to bless you.
I haven't experienced a miscarriage but I can only imagine how painful these 3 have been on you an I love you more than you know girl. You are an inspiration to me and all who know you. You are blessed. YOU ARE BLESSED.
I am praying for peace which passes all understanding. I Corinthians 13 .. Love you Critt.

No comments:

Post a Comment