Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Monday, April 12, 2010

11 weeks, 6 days

I'm in my 28th week and am so ready, already, to have Owen out. Granted, I want a full-term pregnancy.. I am so exhausted and cranky. I am tired of being tired. I am over being cranky. I know I won't get a ton of sleep after he's born, but I do think my energy levels will be more normal once my hormones get themselves back together.

We had a great time in Florida for spring break. Did wayyy too much, but we had a great time. Thankful we had a free place to stay with my mom and step-dad.. I bet they were ready for us to leave but sad to see us go at the same time.

Well, like I said, I am exhausted - I hate to cut this short but I am going to cut it short.. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment