Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 more days until Florida

I cannot express how excited I am to go to Florida. I truly love that place. It's funny how I always said stuff like "If I move, I am NEVER coming back." And "Florida sucks people in, it's for retirement." Well, I'm ready to be back and I'm ready to move back. I think NC is pretty, but the people aren't friendly like Floridians and the weather is HORRIBLE here. The beach sucks (it's ice cold in the middle of summer) and I miss living 20 minutes away from a Walmart or Target.

We're leaving Friday and will be there for about 5 days. Saturday is my shower so if anyone reading wants to come, it's at 5pm at my mom's house. You can email me for directions :) I need baby stuff!! ha!

I am very tired. To the point of exhaustion.. I haven't felt like this in years and believe me, when you're this tired, you don't forget the feeling and emotions.. It's stuck with you for the rest of your life. (Mine, at least). I hope to recoop and recover from lack of energy. I'm sure a few hours on the beach next week will have some sort of healing affect!

I hope everyone has a good rest of the week and weekend. Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard when you know you aren't getting good sleep that your body SO badly needs. I know how you feel :( Hope you find some relief soon!! Can't wait to see you friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete