Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

a little more than 10 weeks until Owen is here

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown. parts of me thinks it is dragging by, but wow - only 10 more weeks, maybe less if induced, until he's here!!?

We spent all afternoon yesterday and then all day today making the outside of our yard beautiful and I must say, it looks wonderful!! We did a great job! As I sat down for a breather and let my feet have a break for a minute, I was very thankful that we were able to fix up the yard before Owen if here. It would have been way too hard to do that with him, so, thanks God for letting him still be in my belly :)

Nothing too new with the baby and my weight really. I go in Tuesday for my stupid (I hate this test) diabetes test. I also have to get a shot in my butt cheek because I have the RH thing.. so Tuesday is a day off for me. Todd and I will have a mini-date that day without little Ayden.

Speaking of Ayden, he is doing wonderful in school. He is so very smart. We couldn't be more proud of him! He is rating above grade level and is coming home with green almost every single day. He's doing such a good job! Monday he has some sort of award at school and all the kids in the elementary school he's going to will see him get it. We're going, such proud parents we are. I'll make sure to take pictures and post what it was he was awarded for.

The house is coming along. Todd almost has the bathroom done - once that's finished, it will be time to go up on the market. We've already had a couple drive by and ask our realtor about it. I hope they liked what they saw the other day. If not, they need to drive by again and see the lovely yard work we've done. I know we'll be back down in Florida, I'm just praying it'll happen before Owen is born. BUT, if not, it's okay too because it's in God's hands.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment