Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby boy is now 9 weeks old!

I cannot believe how fast time flies when you're having fun. Man, this kid is amazing! He is the sweetest little thing. He is just like his brother - CUTE! Ayden is in love with his "little bro" and can't get enough of hi. I see a great future between the two :)


Owen has had a round of shots and calmed down pretty quickly. That night was a terrible pain though - his leg was hot and swollen and he was up most of the night. Tylenol was heavily administered.


Thankfully, seeing him go through all the shots in the NICU, I knew this was NOTHING compared to that! Which, I am very thankful he is home from that horrible place. Nothing worse than seeing your child in pain; not able to take him home with you.


He is in 6-9 month clothes and weighs about 14 pounds now. This kid is growing like a weed. He eats between 6-8 ounces .. not normal .. but hey, he's hungry and I am happy to feed him!


Here is a picture of him sleeping on his mamma. He loves watching me and playing with me. He sticks his tongue out when I do and loves talking! He says "O" a lot and smiles non-stop. He makes friends with every light he sees. He's not shy about that :)


Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. he is so cute. i love my little pumpkin head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i type really choppy don't i? ha i guess that's why i'm not a teacher :)

    ReplyDelete