Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Part 3

Did you know that I have low self-esteem? I am married to a wonderful person who treats me like a queen and thinks I am beautiful.

Without make-up, "he" called me ugly. With make-up, "he" called me a slut. It was like I couldn't win with him. It's was so weird trying to figure out WHAT he wanted from me. I can't tell you how horrible and ugly I felt when we were together. I didn't start thinking I was pretty until I met Todd (2.5 years later).

I hate being called negative names. I was always picked on in school - every grade level. I'm not sure if it was because I really was ugly??? or if it was because people were jealous?? or if it was because the boys secretly liked me?? I was never the popular one and always wanted to be. Looking back, I am glad I wasn't popular. I think I learned that being fake was stupid and I don't think I ever was a fake person. I strived to be pretty and the best I could be. I might have fallen short in some areas, but overall I was happy with myself.

These days, I know that I am not ugly. My husband thinks I'm beautiful. Ayden thinks I'm pretty and reminds me daily that "I'm the best mom in the world". Life without him would be dull and boring. Even though my mistake of being with "him" happened, God gave me the best gift in the world. I could not have asked for a better little boy. GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE AND I AM HERE TO PROVE IT!

God blessed me. He blesses me daily. He blesses my family. We are favored in His sight!


"All things work together for good, to them that are called according to His purpose"

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment