Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How blessed are you?

I stumbled upon a post from someone I don't know. This is the second time I've come upon her blog and I am happy that I found it, but really sad at the same time.
She lost her baby boy ...
I know a lot of women who have had miscarriages and it just breaks my heart. I fell apart when my friend miscarried while I was pregnant. She was only 2 or 3 weeks behind me .. I bawled. Todd didn't know what I was crying about until I stopped crying. I don't think she ever knew how much I ached for her, but I did and still today I pray for her healing.
I am thankful the Lord has blessed me with my children. He found favor in me and Todd and blessed us beyond all measures! I am thankful. I am blessed. I am so happy to have two healthy children that I call my own.
When my father passed away, I had tons of teachers come to my home to pray with us. I remember my teacher, Mr. Ashworth came by. I stared at the floor when he was speaking to me but I never have forgotten the words he said. He said "God will never give you more than you can handle". AMEN TO THAT! If it wasn't for those words, I think my whole world would have fallen apart. I kept repeting that to myself and by God's grace, I LIVED!
So, I am blessed. God has found favor with me and my family! I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment