Ayden is going into his 3rd week of first grade. He has a male teacher this year, Mr. Sanderlin. I'm not sure if Ayden really likes him yet, but I know he will do good in his class. He's doing great so far on his "grades" (I say "grades" because it's not A's or B's .. it's 4-0, 4 being the best grade).
I had a good 26th birthday. Even though Ruth's Chris in VA isn't as good as the one in Destin, it was awesome to have my two favorite boys spending time with me. Life is good when they are around. Happy Birthday to me!

We ended up in Luray, VA Labor Day weekend. It's about 5 hours away from good old Currituck, NC. We had a safe trip there and back. I was really stuffy and not feeling too hot but I had a good time nontheless. Ayden ended up getting sick with a sinus infection/ear infection but that kid is a trooper. We were in the caverns in this picture. I don't know if we would go there again (It was about $50.00 for the 3 of us to walk around in a cave) but it was a beautiful site. I didn't think nature was more awesome to look at until we went there. I love the outdoor life, but the underground life can also be exciting!
Todd went today to Pope AFB for a load-master position with the AF reserves. I don't know if this is his calling (he has 9 years of service under his belt) but he went for his interview and was positive and hopeful. He was very excited after he called me on the trip home so if this is meant to be, I'm praying this is where God wants him.
Good things in store for the Schrader's (and Kennedy..hopefully Schrader one of these days). I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Sounds like you guys had a fun Labor Day! Good luck at the allergist on Tuesday.:)
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm sure I will post whatever happens here later =)
ReplyDelete