Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

18 week update

18 weeks and feeling great! I was afraid I wouldn't feel well today without the morning sickness medicine but so far, so good. I have another bottle of medicine but I think I'll be okay without it. Hoping at least!
A few more weeks and I'll know what we're having! I go on the 19th of February and cannot wait to find out! It's so exciting! I feel it move all the time now and just want to know what it is. If it's a boy, he'll be Owen Scott Schrader. If it's a girl, Sarah (middle name?) Schrader.
April 5-9 is spring break so we're going to FL .
Nothing too new on the home front.. just playing in the snow and getting ready to start the week all over again. Hope your weekend went well and have a great week!



2 comments: