Tomorrow, Monday, starts my 24th week. Owen is kicking and playing and moving all the time. I think we're going to use Liam as his middle name, but we'll see. I've been tired the past few days and hoping I don't start going to bed at 7:30 again. That sucked!! But, if I'm tired, I guess I'll have to do what my body is telling me.
Ayden is looking forward to having his brother here. At first he was upset that it was a boy but now he's really happy. He kisses my tummy every morning before I leave for work and always pulls up my shirt to see my belly. He's adorable :)
Two more weeks until we leave for Florida! I can't wait! I hope it's nice and sunny when we're there. Got the shower on the 3rd then Easter on the 4th. I love easter egg hunts! I think that was the best thing we use to do. I loved coloring the eggs and then finding them. Not sure if we'll go to rhuch or just hang out but I know that day will be filled with family.
I hope everyone has a good week! I am praying I have a good week and that my boys do as well. Hoping Todd can get the bathroom done so we can put the house on the market. I'd really like to sell and possibly move before the baby, but it's in God's hands.
6 months! Holy cow its flying by!! Can't wait to see you :) oxo
ReplyDelete