You know what? Today was awesome. It was busy but it wasn't stressful, for once. And thank you LORD for taking care of me today! I am about to hop on the couch, or in bed so I can concentrate, and read my Christian marriage book. I tell you what, reading those books really makes a difference in our marriage - even though Todd doesn't know I read it (I don't think he notices what books I read). I read, I pray and I swear everything just changes in our marriage. It's really awesome to say the least!
I worked out today, which probably made the difference. I TOOK A BREAK! I rode 3 miles on the bike and walked hard on the treadmill for 15 minutes. It felt good, my back loosened up a little bit and I bet my heart and baby enjoyed the extra blood flow. Felt good!
No comments:
Post a Comment