Story

Ayden has always been named my 'saving grace' and now Owen has been name my 'little angel'. These two boys have saved my life!

Monday, March 8, 2010

My 50th post goes out to coupons and menus

I have decided, along with moneysavingmom.com, to do a menu for two weeks.. Plan it out, write Sunday through Saturday down and put down what you're going to eat. This is easy for me because we focus on dinners since we're all gone during the day and sammy's are our lunch staple. So, I have two weeks worth of 7-day dinners written down and I must say, this week I don't need 1 single ingredient. Week 2, I will use my coupons, pay with cash and buy only what's needed for week 2's menu. I do believe we will see dramatic reductions by doing this and I am so excited!

Todd is always proud of me if I save $1.00 or $50.00 at the grocery store - he's totally on board with me here.. and he's starting to realize that shopping for stuff that we need only combined with a sale is pretty rewarding.

An excellent site to go to as I mentioned earlier is www.moneysavingmom.com. SHE IS AWESOME!

Why don't you hop over to facebook and become a fan of wheat thins. I did and I was able to print two $1.00 off coupons that won't expire until May!

No comments:

Post a Comment